Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Wish List

I am a huge Ann Taylor Loft (ATL) fan.  Their clothes are really well made, fit me great, and are priced perfectly.  I love when a new season comes around and I need a couple new staple items.  They have a really fresh collection for spring.  Here are a few pieces I would love to add.

Gathered and Belted.
Love the ruffle and color




I love patterned shorts, and these are great.
This gray ruffled shirt has faint sequins and
would look great with the shorts to the left.

Another pair of patterned shorts


Zebra patterened shorts in a thicker, nicer fabric.
Good for evenings.

Love the ruffles and the polka dots
Looks so light and airy, and I love the neckline.

Great summer skirt. 

Good work top with a dot pattern.

Love the color and the ruffles...notice a theme?
Love ruffles on tops.

Great skirt..snakeskin print is big enough that it
is actually hard to notice.

No comments: