Wednesday, August 26, 2009

mmm mmm good!

One of my go to recipes for a delicious, easy, semi inexpensive dinner is by Giada De Laurentiis from the food network. When I was in school I was watching her show one day and she made a delicious looking Pasta Primavera. So, over the years, I've turned to it on several occasions for a good meal that will easily impress people. My mom, the best cook I know, told me it tasted "gourmet." Now, props of to Giada, because I definitely didn't come up with the recipe, but it impressed my mom..and it is just too easy. This pasta will only take about 20 minutes once you've cut everything up. To get your taste buds going, here is a picture of the delicious meal and I'll put a link over to the food network site below that.


picture courtesy of FoodNetwork.com

No comments: