Friday, February 26, 2010

Baggu!

So I found these awesome reusable bags on a design site that I frequent (can't remember which one at the moment). I saw them just before Christmas and fell in love! I bought a couple to put in the Walton Family Christmas Dirty Santa exchange. Unfortunately, I don't think very many people appreciated them...other than myself and my mom and my mom ended up stealing them for herself!
Small Produce Bag

Regular size baggu

The GREAT thing about these bags is that the fold down into TINY squares for easy storage in your purse..or even your back pocket. I haven't been able to purchase any for myself yet. They are definitely on my wish list! You can go to the Baggu website and purchase the bags in an array of colors and sizes. They also have good deals on bulk orders and shipping is only $4!

No comments: