Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Snow


Who would have thought 2 days after having my windows open with beautiful sunny 75 degree weather, there would be a good snow on the ground?? Well, there is! Joshua and I woke up this morning for church..to find our yard covered in a few inches of the white stuff. I made him go for a walk around the block with me...which proved to be a HORRIBLE idea. It's about 34 out, but the wind is something fierce. I took a couple of pictures around our house.

Ironwork by our front door covered in snow

Front of our house!

Our patio. i really liked the grid pattern of the snow on the patio bricks.

Our bikes are in the backyard...covered in snow.

I got my fill of snow earlier this year when we had a good 6-12 inches...so I won't be out playing in it this time. I'll actually be at work..getting some things done! Happy Sunday.

No comments: