Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Good Very Blah Day


Do you ever have those days when you just think, "Blah...not having a good day but I'm not really sure why?!" Well, I just kinda had one of those days. Nothing went wrong...I just wasn't feeling it today. All I wanted to do was go home and curl up with my husband and giggle and just play all day. Joshua is my best friend and one of the best things about being married to him is that I can give him a call or come home and just be honest about how I was feeling. here is there to work through my emotions with me and really dig into what maybe caused me to feel that way. What a gift marriage is..to be able to connect with someone and continually grow and support one another.

So even though I had a somewhat "blah" day...it turned out to be a blessing because I got the opportunity to grow and communicate with my husband.

No comments: