Saturday, June 12, 2010

Playing catch up!

Lots of things have happened already in June..and a quick side note..I can't believe we are already half way through 2010. That is simply CRAZY!  I celebrated my 25th birthday and the day was absolutely wonderful.  my co-workers treated me so sweetly and took me out to a delicious lunch at Penne Pomodoro, this great little Italian chain here in Dallas.  They have some of the best bruschetta in town.  The day at work was followed by a wonderful evening with Joshua and our good friends Ashley and Jayson.  I chose Italian...again.  This time we went to Patrizio's and it was also AMAZING.  I had actually never been to Patrizio's but I heard very good things so I thought we should try it out.  Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.  The service was fantastic and the food was delicious...can't get much better than that.

Joshua got me some pretty sweet gifts.  He got this awesome picnic basket with place settings, wine glasses, cheese board, bottle opener..etc.  It even has a blanket and a cooler!  See picture below.

I have been wanting a new gym bag, as the zipper on mine busted a while back (and I've had the bag since 8th grade).  And being the good listener that Joshua is...he got me a bright green Puma one!  It's kind of retro looking and fits all my stuff perfectly!

My bag looks simlar to this, but Kelly Green with black piping and lettering.

Mom sent me some awesome shoes that I've been wanting and some clothes from Ann Taylor Loft.  I absolutely love the sandals and have worn them pretty much every day.
Thank you Steve Madden for these small wedges

I cannot wait to use my picnic basket.  I want to go to some of the Cool Thursdays at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.  There is going to be a Elvis Tribute this Thursday..how awesome would that be??

No comments: