Friday, November 5, 2010

Trip back to Nashville

Last weekend I took a really short trip home to witness two amazing people tie the knot.  Lindsay and Stefan are an amazing couple, dedicated and focused on God.  Their ceremony was beautiful and the weather couldn't have participated more wonderfully.  The ceremony was unique to them.  They got married under some beautiful fall trees.  Before going to be seated, you were given a stone and asked to say a prayer for the couple.  Once your prayer was over, you placed the stone in a bowl with the stones other people had placed there.  As a celebration of their commitment to one another, Lindsay and Stefan washed each other's feet as their first act of worship together.  It was so beautiful.  Here are a couple pictures from the night.

Lindsay walking down the aisle with her dad.

Beautiful setting..Lindsay and Stefan walking back down the aisle.

Making their grand entrance.


My lovely lady friends!

Hawls and Lindsay.  Beauties!

Wonderful Schneider clan.  Read all about their adventures  here

Friends! Such a great way to spend the evening.

Me, Stefan, and Lindsay

Lindsay and her grandfather dancing.  Adorable!

Georgia girls..miss Hawls dearly and loved the time together...even if it was brief!


The whole gang.

Sonya and I at the end of the night.

Beautiful Baby Eden.
I was so thrilled to see Hawley and Matt and meet their adorable little girl, Eden.  I haven't seen them since THEIR wedding over 2 years ago.  They have an amazing family and it made me so happy to spend some quality time with them.  I wish I could see them more often..wish we lived closer.  I also got to see Zach and Sonya, Kallie, and a bunch of girls I was in Bible Study with while I lived at home for several months.  What a blessed time the weekend was and a beautiful marriage that brought us all together.

No comments: